ASA STARS National Tour Structure
Stabilize and enhance the three regional tours.
- Includes ASA / CRA Super Series, ASA Midwest Tour and the ASA Southern Super Series.
- Utilize a 10-15 race schedule of events for each tour.
- Increase exposure for track, team and series sponsors.
- Increase racer rewards, through enhanced sponsor programs, race purses and point funds.
Introduce a premier series of national super late model events.
- Re-develop the highly-charged atmosphere of a national touring super late model series, while nurturing the future of the regional tours.
- Position each of the three regional tours as “hosts” of three National Series events within their regional schedule. The combination events will pay points for both the host tour and the National Series.
- Establish the “All American 400” at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway as the National Series Championship Event.
- Establish enhanced race purses, a “Stars” program – designed to financially reward drivers and teams who consistently support the national series events, as well as an attractive year-end point fund.
- Negotiate a robust broadcast & content distribution package for the new National Series.
- Create value-driven opportunities for sponsors to develop multi-level marketingprograms surrounding the drivers, teams, series and tracks.
Welcome to the… ASA STARS National Tour